Monday, February 2, 2015

Accordion Roses


My Mom is one of my favorite people.  If I only make one birthday card a year, it would be for her...  (sorry husband, but it's true).  

As my card ninja skills improve, I challenge myself to make a newer - better - more awesome birthday card for Mom each year.  This year, I pulled two things in my new bag of card tricks: Copic Coloring on Glitter, and an interactive Accordion Card.  I feel like I could have jazzed it up a bit more if I had like - 8 more hours of time.... but I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  Here are a few pictures, and a list of materials used for this card. 





Materials
Dies: Accordion Oval Card and the Oval Florish Frame Edges, both by Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs. and the Happy Birthday Sentiment Die from Simon Says Stamp.
Glitter Paper:  homemade myself with Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Adhesive and Warm Diamond Glitter
Peel Off Sticker: Roses in Oval by Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Paper: Scraps of DSP - not sure which brand, and Crisp Cantaloupe Card stock from Stampin Up


ps: Ooops! You can't see the DSP on this card!  Its on the back side of the ovals, so the back of the card is as pretty as the "front/inside"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts