Tuesday, March 24, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 21

Day 21 of #thedailymarker30day challenge!  It's hard to believe I am over 2/3 of the way through this fabulous coloring challenge.... there is a part of me that wants to continue coloring once a day until I use every stamp set in my clutter room, I mean Craft Room.  :-P

This stamp and sentiment is Uptown Girl Audrey Loves Makeup from Stamping Bella.  I love these cute skinny ladies.  I think this is what my inner goddess looks like...svelt, stylish and sophisticated...  Then when I walk by a mirror in real life, I actually look like the Art Impressions Girlfriends stamps...well-fed, sassy and up for a good time.   Do other people have that observation about themselves? 

I think thats why I love both stamp companies so much.  Both capture how I see myself in my head and in reality. 
 
This image was stamped with My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink on Neenah Exact Index 110 lb cardstock and colored with copics. 
 
I used my fave combos:
 
Skin: E00, E02 and BV00
Bows, Jewelry & shoes: R81, R83, R85, Clear Wink of Stella
Hat, Purse and Ruffles: BG10, BG11 and BG13 + a little silver Wink of Stella on the purse clasp.
Dress: BV20, BV23 and BV 25
Gloves: C01 and 0
Lipstick: R85 and Silver Wink of Stella
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts