Thursday, March 19, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 16

Over half way done with the challenge and I'm stilllll going strong! This is my submission for Day 16 of #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge. 
 
This is another fun one from There She Goes Stamps. This is "Birthday Bot". I stamped him in Tuxedo Black ink onto Neenah Solar White 110lb cardstock and colored with copics. I went a little nuts on the pointalism after I had an oops...I opened a juicy marker over the image and splat! Shower of light blue dots.... This has happened to me before, so you would think that I would have learned my lesson about opening markers away from my image. *sigh*  Sometimes I need to learn things twice....  Despite my juicy marker splatter, I think this image turned out pretty good!

I also covered the robot with a good coat of wink of stella clear brush pen.  You can kind of see the sparkle.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts