Thursday, March 26, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 23

Don't be scared!  This is one of the new Art Impressions Big Mouth Stamps and it's my submission for Day 23 of #thedailymarker30day challenge. 

In addition to the mischievous gator - this set also includes a little birdy stamp, a die to cut out the "big mouth" and a sentiment that says: "A little birdie told me it was your birthday... so I ate him"

How can you not love that? 

This Art Impressions Big Mouth - Gator  stamped in My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink on Neenah Exact Index 110 lb cardstock and colored with Copics. 

I used YG00, YG01, YG63, YG67, YG93, YG97 and a 0.03 Copic multiliner to go over some of the finer details (eyes, teeth & fingers) to crisp up some of the essential lines.

I can't wait to put it all together and use it for my brother's 30th birthday card... Eric - you don't read this blog, right????.....If you do, you'll love the finished card even more than this sneak peak of a partially finished image.  Plus, I will be super impressed that you follow a card making blog - way to go for exploring new interests! It's hard to say that with a straight face... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts