Wednesday, March 25, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 22

OH - MY - GOD!  BECKY - LOOK AT HER BUTT... 

Sorry...I couldn't help myself (I'm actin' like an animal), Sorry again... I see Sir Mix-a-Lot lyrics in the strangest places.... 

If you are laughing - it's because your brain radio is tuned in to the same station mine is. :)  Bringing back the 1992 hit: Baby Got Back....and blending it with 2015 card making.  Awesome. Dirty Pop Culture, twisted up by crafty gal's sense of humor. 

This AMAZING stamp is my submission for Day 22 of #thedailymarker30day challenge.  This is one of the new Spinner sets from Art Impressions.  This specific set is called the Fairy Spinner and you know what's super fabulous about it, besides the obvious fabulousness of the image?  *GASP*  There are matching Fairy Spinner dies! I am super super SUPER excited!  This means I won't have to fussy cut and pray the two images match up.  Which also means, I will be using this set for allllll kinds of things.... Birthday Fairy, Tooth Fairy, Christmas Angels.... look out, "I'm hooked and I can't stop starin'...ooooo Baby!" 

I don't know why this is making my laugh so much... I hope you're giggling too!

These images were stamped with My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink on Neenah Exact Index 110 lb cardstock, and colored with copics.

colors used:
Skin: E50, E51, BV00, and RV11
Hair: Y21, Y26 and Y28
Dress: R81, R83 and R85
Wings, Wand and Hat: BG10, BG11, B32, BV31, BV34 and Clear Wink of Stella
 
I can't wait to die cut these images and put them on a card. 
 
 
 
 
"So Cosmo says you're fat,
Well I ain't down with that
'Cause your waist is small and
your curves are kickin'..."
 
For such a sexualized song - I really like the message.  There's someone for everyone, and "beanpole dames in the magazines" aren't the only attractive body type. 
 
Much love to Sir Mix-a-Lot and Art Impressions. 
 
I'll probably have this song stuck in my head for days....
 
xoxo,
Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts