Wednesday, March 4, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 1

@kathyrac is hosting a fantabulous 30 Day Coloring Challenge with the goal of bringing us back to our love of coloring. The challenge started today, 3/4/15 and ends 4/2/15.  You can find more details on her blog at www.thedailymarker.com

I kinda decided last minute that I wanted to participate.... HA!  That totally sounds like me. Bandwagon, I'm hoping on! 

Here's my first #coloringadventure for #thedailymarker30day challenge... Follow me for more on Instagram (@amanda.farhang)...



When I finsihed coloring this image, I just add it to my growing stockpile of coloring adventures and I will make a bunch of cards later. For now, I'm totally content to just color... 
xoxo, 
Amanda

PS: the stamp is "Uptown Girl BIANCA has a BIG CAKE" from Stamping Bella. I love this stamp company. I think you will see me use a bunch of their stamps in this 30day challenge!




1 comment:

Popular Posts