Monday, February 23, 2015

Downton Crabby


So one of my favorite things to do is browse Pinterest... Several months ago I saw a card that someone made using Lawn Fawn stamps: a cute little crab with a sand castle in the background and a sentiment that said something like "Happy Birthday from Downton Crabby". It was adorable - super super cute...

My first thought after seeing this card was "OMG - my Husband would love this!"  I loved the idea and wanted to see how I could replicate it with a few fun dies. 
 
I used the Circle accordion die and Rocky the Crab die from Elizabeth Craft Designs, the stitched hillside boarders from Lawn Fawn, and the sand castle die from Impression Obsession. Oh, and I put the crab on a wobble spring. Love it! 

Here are a few pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts