Monday, January 5, 2015

Inspiration from Space


Success! Another Spiral Circle Pull Card completed! I started with the "You Mean The World to Me" die from My Favorite Things and it all kinda came together from there...  After I finished piecing the earth I realized the finished circle would fit nicely in the "Spiral Circle Pull Die" from Elizabeth Craft Designs... And I started looking through my card stock scraps and found a few alien and star ship images that had been partially colored and WHAM! Space card inspiration hit me... It does that sometimes. Sneaks up and hits me over the head. Kinda hurts. 

I then finished off the card with the "Tiny Star Background" stamp from Hero Arts. I just received this one from Amazon. Yay!! And did a little embossing with a sparkle embossing powder from Hampton Art.

The other stamped & colored images are from a set called "Out of this World" from There She Goes Stamps. Unfortunately TSGStamps closed their doors over a year ago. Which is super sad, because I LOVED their super creative, punny stamps. But I think I will enjoy the stamps I was able to purchase from them for a really long time. 

Super cute results. Even my husband thought it was fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts