Wednesday, January 14, 2015

There's nothing worse than a "crafty tool tease"...

So as I mentioned in my last post, the CHA 2015 show was last weekend....  I wasn't able to go myself because I'm not a retailer, a designer or super famous blogger (yet).  *tear*

Well, I did take advantage of the classes that were offered by Sandy Allnock and Copic.  I also lived vicariously through all of the Instagram and Facebook posts that filled my feed.  #jealous #greenwithenvy #craftytorture  Those are the mental hashtags that are going through my head as I think about everything I "missed". 

ANYWAY -  I digress. 

While at the CHA2015 show, Sizzix released a sneak peak of their newest Big Shot designs and I just about fell out of my chair with excitement.  What is it?  It's called the "Big Shot Plus", and the platform is 9 inches wide.  *DancingInMyDeskChair*  It does all the things the regular Big Shot does, but it can now accommodate a full 8.5 x 11inch piece of paper WITHOUT having to trim it down.  *MoreDancingInMyDeskChair*

Sizzix posted a sneak peak video on Facebook, so this is kinda where the "crafty torture" comes into play.  Now that I know this exists, I am super super SUPER excited and can't wait for it's release.  ...in May 2015.  So, there is over four full months of waiting is ahead of me.... I don't think companies should do this to people like me.  If I know it exists, I want it now!  like, RIGHT NOW.  *sigh*..

How exciting is it to be able to save time and maximize card stock by running the FULL 8.5 x 11 inch piece of carstock through the Big Shot Plus?!  I will never have to trim down my card stock again just to fit it through the machine!! HALLELUJAH!!  This is the best crafty news of 2015 so far.  However, shame on you Sizzix; you are being a Crafty Tool Tease!   




PS: Husband - I want one for my birthday. pretty please. *bats eyelashes*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts