Sunday, January 4, 2015

Most amazing glue ever

So I was watching YouTube....

That should be the name of this blog.... 

Anyway, YouTube. Yes. In a recent Karen Burniston video, she said she likes to use this Neutral pH glue from Lineco and a Fineline applicator bottle to apply adhesives on fine detail projects.  

I'm always looking for adhesives that are easy to use and don't break the bank. Amazon had both of these items on Prime. Score! I loaded my cart. Two 20-gage Fineline applicator bottles, and one 8-oz bottle of Neutral pH Lineco glue for less that $18. 

In the long run this will be waaaayyyyy cheaper than a 0.5 oz bottle of Ranger Multi Medium Matte (still one of my favorite adhesives, but it's $5.50 for a tiny bottle on Amazon) or 0.88oz bottle of Tombow Mono Multi-Liquid Glue ($5.41per bottle!!) 


Plus - I love how easy it is to apply glue to tiny pieces with the Fineline bottle. 

Anyway - just wanted to report on a new favorite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts